Hi,

The GAP2 code is distributed by Hong Jiang. He has a very nice web-site with lots of details and tutorials.

It is free of charge, and can work with spin-orbit.

It's main limitation is speed, i.e. the highly accurate GW calculations are very expensive and require massive parallelization on hundreds of cores.

Check out:

http://www.chem.pku.edu.cn/jianghgroup/codes/gap2.html