Dear Artem,

It is very true that determining a k-path in a generic case is not that straightforward. Here is a utility that does the job
https://github.com/rubel75/fold2Bloch-VASP/blob/master/utils/fold.m
Its output contains fractional coordinates of k-points. There will be a bit of work to transform it to the wien2k *.klist format with a divisor. When doing this, please keep in mind a fixed format for the *.klist file. Can anyone remind the exact FORTRAN format string?

Best regards
Oleg

--
Oleg Rubel (PhD, PEng)