The arguments to the sed command are probably not being satisfied then.

I don't recall you ever mentioning, does the "sed: Command not found" only appear in cycle 8 or did it occur in the previous cycles?  If only in cycle 8, something likely went awry in the previous cycles.  Since you doing a parallel hf calculation (run_lapw -hf -p) [1], are you using the latest and greatest hf program?  In other words, WIEN2k 19.1 with the hfpara_lapw.patch [2].

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg19327.html
[2] https://github.com/gsabo/WIEN2k-Patches/tree/master/19.1