The WIEN2k 19.1 usersguide [1] (page 11) states that a type of natural units [2] is used: "Rydberg atomic units are used except internally in the atomic-like programs (LSTART and LCORE) or in subroutine outwin (LAPW1, LAPW2), where Hartree units are used. The output is always given in Rydberg units."

The unit of k in case.spaghetti_ene is given in the post at:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg05273.html

There k is 2*pi//a/, where /a/ is in unit of bohr. Thus, the answer to your question is 1/bohr.

Of course, if you are using the parabolic effective mass approximation, converting it to the SI system with unit of pi/m is recommended [3] but that approximation typical works best in simplistic cases [4].  As far as I know, the finite difference method that most likely would work better as a general approach for all structures has still not been implement yet for WIEN2k [5].

[1] http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/textbooks/usersguide.pdf
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_units#Atomic_units
[3] https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg16786.html [4] https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg19411.html [5] https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg11446.html