I think F. Tran already gave you the hint about "primitive R cell" and "conventional H cell".

The volume of the R cell is 3 times smaller than that of the H cell.

Wien2k gives H lattice parameters, but makes the calculation internally in R cell.

So yes, if you get an equilibrium volume which does not fit your expectations, it is because of your wrong assumptions aber the actual lattice.

It is the same as for a FCC cubic cell: What is the volume of the primitive (R) cell of an FCC lattice: it is NOT a**3, but a**3 / 4.

Besides this: the optimize scribt gives you a volume, but of course also total energies and you can easily see, which of your struct files corresponds (nearly) to the optimized volume (the one with the lowest energy). And you find the corresponding a,c values directly in this struct file.....

It can't be that difficult to get the optimized lattice parameters.

PS: Please read the UG (struct file) about R-lattices