No.

As Fabien explained:

EECE is : exact exchange for correlated electrons; i.e. it is 100% HFx + DFT-correlation (inside the spheres and for one l only).

onsite-HYBR: is hybrid DFT, like your second equation, but again only inside the sphere and for one l only.

"full hybrids" is full-blown (for all states, in the whole unitcell) Hybrid-DFT with alpha according your input and DFT-correlation according your choice (case.in0).