Yu,

In addition to the usersguide [1] describing use of "run_lapw -p" along with an appropriately set up .machines file, don't forget about the WIEN2k-notes of the University of Texas [2], the workshop video on Parallelization [3], and mailing list archive for previous posts on the topic of mpi parallelization (for example [4-10] are just a few of the many posts existing in the archive).

[1] http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/textbooks/usersguide.pdf
[2] http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/faq/pbs.html
[3] http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/onlineworkshop/
[4] https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg08702.html [5] https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg00985.html [6] https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg18967.html [7] https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg13632.html [8] https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg15984.html [9] https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg05622.html [10] https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg09334.html [11] https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg17627.html

Kind Regards,

Gavin