No, libxc-5.0.0 is not supported. Search the mailing list !

Here was this question from Gavin Abo and the solution:
http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2020-June/030838.html
http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2020-June/030839.html

The previous version (libxc-4.3.4) works with WIEN2k 19.2.

kcbham...@gmail.com  wrote:

Now I am getting a new error (mentioned below).
Without libxc I could compile Wien2k_19.2 without any issue but with LIBXC it gives me error. I met the same error in the past [1] But I do not remember how I compiled it.

I have compiled LIBxc-5.0.0 using the below configure script.
./configure FC=ifort CC=icc --prefix=/home/kcbhamu/soft/libxc-5.0.0

compile.msg is attached herewith.

Please suggest any solution for it.

Thank you
Bhamu