Thank you for your fast reply.

Indeed, I wanted to do the same, i.e. DFT+U and then EECE.

I agree that getting "the right spin & parity/eigenvectors for 4f is a pain" ;)

Best Regards

Xavier

Le 16/02/2021 à 08:20, Laurence Marks a écrit :
Unfortunately there is no way to do this currently with -eece. The .forceXxx force the unmixed dmat/vorb to be used in the next cycle which is sometimes useful.

It might work to do:
a) Run with U to get the state you want
b) save_lapw (or rm *bro*)
c) With the relevant case.ineece, do runeece_lapw (-p)
d) Now do runsp_lapw -eece ...
N.B, add -so if relevant.

Getting the right spin & parity/eigenvectors for 4f is a pain. There are ways to manipulate the spins; doing this for the parity/eigenvectors is harder.😰

_____
Professor Laurence Marks
"Research is to see what everybody else has seen, and to think what nobody else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi
www.numis.northwestern.edu <http://www.numis.northwestern.edu>