From: "delamora" <delam...@unam.mx>
To: "wien" <Wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at>
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 9:38:09 PM
Subject: [Wien] [SPAM?] Re: about effective mass

You could search in the mailing list...

Hello, I want to find the effective mass for densitiy of state using wien2k code. I searched some information on the internet and found some knowledge. it says the spaghetti file should be used for the plot of E-k diagram. I examined the ".spaghetti_ene" file. I tried to plot E-k diagram, but I couldn't make sure which data should be used. Could you please let me know which file and which data in the file should be used to calculate effective mass for density of state. Best regards Ramazan Katırcı _______________________________________________ Wien mailing list Wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at [ http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/mailman/listinfo/wien | http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/mailman/listinfo/wien ] SEARCH the MAILING-LIST at: [ http://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/index.html | http://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/index.html ]