Of course, when you loaded some modules while wien2k was installed (compiled), you also need to load these modules when you USE wien2k.

It is a "feature" of most supercomputers, that they have installed many different software products, but they are not usable for you. However, using the module load xxx command, you make them available for you.

Or (recommended): install WIEN2k_21, where this problem has been solved.

Regards