alpha is an input parameter (case.inhf) and you can set any value you want.
But make sure you have a good reason to set it to something specifically.

Am 23.05.2021 um 08:17 schrieb hajar.nejatip...@yahoo.com:
Hello,

I have a question about hybrid functionals in Wien2k.
As written in user guide, there are two possible choices for alpha parameter in LDA-Fock alpha hybrid functional, alpha=0.35 and alpha=0.5. I want to know, is it possible to select different alpha values in LDA-Fock alpha functional or not?

Thank you for your response in advance.

Bests