You might need the oneAPI Base Toolkit since at [1], I see:

*Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit*

General Compute

    Intel® oneAPI Collective Communications Library
    Intel® oneAPI Data Analytics Library
    Intel® oneAPI Deep Neural Networks Library
    Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
    Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library
Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
    Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
    Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library
    Intel® Advisor
    Intel® Distribution for GDB*
    Intel® Distribution for Python*
    Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool
    Intel® FPGA Add-on for oneAPI Base Toolkit
    Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
    Intel® VTune™ Profiler

*Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit*

High-Performance Computing

This toolkit complements the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit and includes:

    Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
Intel® C++ Compiler Classic (includes icc? [2])
    Intel® Cluster Checker
    Intel® Fortan Compiler (Beta)
Intel® Fortran Compiler Classic (ifort)
    Intel® Inspector