Your problem, where you have P1 structure but need bands represented back in a hexagonal system structure, sounds like something that maybe the fold2Bloch tool could help with.  Though, I don't know if it would be useful or not in your case.  Should that be something that you explorer further, the past posts at the following two links might be of interest:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg21356.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg18482.html

Kind Regards,

Gavin