Please read the UG, the section about hybrid DFT.

You need a special procedure and commands for bandstructure with hybrid-DFT.

Am 05.02.2023 um 18:29 schrieb shamik chakrabarti:
Dear Wien2k users,

                           I have gotten a converged structure with HSE06 using 1 k point. The system is simple cubic. Now I want to get the band structure. There is a script for using case.klist_band. I can accept it & follow the sequence as being given in w2web. My query is do I need to use -hf switch during any of the sequence?

with regards,
--
Dr. Shamik Chakrabarti
Research Fellow