Dear Sir,

I am running wien2k_23.2 on a i7 machine having 8 cores with ubuntu as OS along with intel oneapi compiler.

I have successfully installed wien2k_23.2 without LIBXC and it is running smoothly in the user interface of browser. But whenever I try to start the initialization using terminal with the command “init_lapw” , it takes all the default parameters very quickly and finished the initialization but did not ask for any change in the parameters like number of k-points, etc. I don’t know is there any installation issue. Please help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Burhan Ahmed

Research Scholar, AUS