On a supercomputer usually all the required software is installed. However, in most cases it is not available as default, but with some commands you can get it.
Many systems use "modules", which one can load (best in .bashrc).
But we cannot know of your supercomputer deployes software via modules or some other software. As was said, you have to ask the sysadmin or study any online docu for your supercomputer.