No.

These 2 calculations should be exactly the same.

What matters is only:    XC_MBJ

Everything in parenthesis is only a comment to give you a few common options.

Am 11.05.2024 um 16:00 schrieb Yakup Boran:
Dear Dr Blaha,

Thank you for your response.

———————————
case.in0 for LDA is

TOT XC_MBJ ( (XC_PBE,XC_PBESOL,XC_WC,XC_MBJ,XC_SCAN)

 R2V IFFT (R2V)

 30 30 48 2.00 1 NCON 9 # min IFFT-parameters, enhancement factor, iprint, NCON n

Case.in0 for PBE

TOT XC_MBJ ( (XC_LDA,XC_PBESOL,XC_WC,XC_MBJ,XC_SCAN)
R2V IFFT (R2V)

30 30 48 2.00 1 NCON 9 # min IFFT-parameters, enhancement factor, iprint, NCON n

———————-

Best regards