On Thursday, January 13, 2011, phoebe ayers wrote:
> "Wikipedia, past and present"
> http://pewinternet.org/Reports/2011/Wikipedia.aspx

Given how much Google juice WP has, I find it unintuitive that only "53% of
adult internet users" "use Wikipedia to look for information". I thought this
low number is perhaps people thinking this means they type the query into
Wikipedia itself. Pew is always thorough, so looking for the questions I see
[1] and infer the question was:

> Thinking about your internet use overall... Please tell me if you ever use
> the internet to do any of the following things. Do you ever use the internet
> to [Look for information on Wikipedia] ? / Did you happen to do this
> yesterday, or not?

...?

[1]:
http://pewinternet.org/Shared-Content/Data-Sets/2010/May-2010--Cell-Phones.aspx