I think I would be very interested in 3, or even, in having every month a
dump of that month's revisions.  As I have built tools for the xml dumps, no
change in format is good for me (and for WikiTrust).

I would find incremental dumps (with occasional, yearly, full dumps) much
easier to manage than full dumps.

Luca