Hi Jon,

we're not ready to do this right now -- I suggest either staying with
CC hosting or transitioning to Referata until we are (if you still
want to move at that point). I'm happy to restart these conversations
mid-August as we begin to get more serious about our labs effort. I
targeted end of 2011 for a migration for a reason -- I do think
Acawiki needs stable/performant hosting, and it needs to develop a
real community, before we can move it over, and we need to have our
ducks in a row to ensure a smooth transition.

Thanks,
Erik
--
Erik Möller