Nicholas Moreau wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Redirects_from_titles_without_diacritics

 > I think this category is actually a list of redirect, from the
 > diacritic-less spellings to the diacriticed actual articles. There's
 > over 309 K redirects. Not sure though.

An interesting category, but seems occasionally misused (for example, in
(ISC)2 somebody confused superscript with a diacritic). This category,
however, indeed shows redirects from articles without a diacritic to
those with a diacritic ("The pages in this category are redirects to
articles whose titles have diacritical marks.") Thanks for the find!

The one that shows redirects for titles with a diacritic to one without
a diacritic would be
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Redirects_from_titles_with_diacritics
("Category:Redirects from titles with diacritics")
This one has about 6,5k articles.

Thanks for the categories, as imperfect as they are they are nonetheless
quite useful to know about, and clearly show that Wikipedia does use
diacritics much more often than not.

--
Piotr Konieczny

"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on
one's laurels, is defeat." --Józef Pilsudski