Hi All,

I am working on a project where I need to identify entities in a text and
link them back to Wikipedia articles or freebase IDs. I can detect the
entities but I need a system that can disambiguate them. As I noticed many
systems use Wikipedia as a backend for knowledge. I would like to hear your
opinion regarding any previous experiences dealing with any of the
different available systems. I tried till now Wikipedia miner, and the
problem it can not detect most of the _real_ ambiguous situations. For
example, the American town called
Hebron<http://wikipedia-miner.cms.waikato.ac.nz/demos/annotate/?source=Hebron+is+a+town+in+Boone+Township%2C+Porter+County%2C+Indiana%2C+United+States.+The+population+was+3%2C724+at+the+2010+census.&sourceMode=AUTO&repeatMode=ALL&minProbability=0>.
Accuracy can be traded in case the system is really fast as we are planning
to process huge amount of data.

Regards.

--
Rami Al-Rfou'