Hi Jodi -

Thanks for the offer to tweet, and for the suggestion! We've added such text on our landing page.

--
Dave

On 7/31/2012 4:24 AM, Jodi Schneider wrote:
Hi Dave,

Thanks for this --

I was about to tweet about it ("wikiFeed finds the most relevant
Wikipedia articles to edit based on an editor's preferred news
sources' Twitter or RSS feeds" might be a good summary).

But your website doesn't give any information that would be
understandable to somebody just coming in with a link. Any chance of
adding something to the login page to make it clear what it does?

Maybe:
"wikiFeed (our tool) invites editors to put in their preferred
news sources' Twitter or RSS feeds - from politics to pop culture, or
whatever - and finds the most relevant Wikipedia articles to edit
based on that content."

Even if you can't add it to the login page, maybe adding it to the
register page could work?

-Jodi