the complete reports on WMF research on AFT5 can be found here:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Article_feedback

The tool is currently deployed on a random 10% sample of English Wikipedia
articles so it's not surprising most readers don't see it very often. We are
currently collecting about 4K unique feedback messages per day:
http://toolserver.org/~dartar/fp/

As for the quality of feedback – as judged by community members and readers –
we have some preliminary usage data coming from the FeedbackPage:
http://toolserver.org/~dartar/fp/ as well as results based on blind assessment
by Wikipedians that we ran during the early stages of AFT5 research (see the
"Quality assessment" sections in the research reports above).

We will be publishing shortly an update on FeedbackPage data, but as the
feature is not rolled out on the entire project and not many editors or readers
know how to find the FeedbackPage (i.e. the only place where comments can be
filtered, flagged and moderated), these results should not be taken as
conclusive.

A full roll out of AFT5 on the entire English Wikipedia is scheduled for Q4
2012.

HTH

Dario