On 22 October 2012 16:03, Hydriz Wikipedia <ad...@alphacorp.tk> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have long been wanting to say this, but is it possible for the team behind
> compiling such datasets to put future (and if possible, current) datasets
> into dumps.wikimedia.org so that it is easier for everyone to find stuff and
> not be all over the place? Thanks for that!

Many one-off and regular datasets, from query results to data dumps
and similar, are now indexed[0] on The Data Hub (formerly CKAN) run by
the Open Knowledge Foundation for precisely this reason - so that data
researchers can easily find data about Wikimedia, and see when it's
updated.

[0] - http://thedatahub.org/en/group/wikimedia

J.
--