Laura, thanks for your insight into this. I also worried about the generic
"ogg" container and not knowing exactly whether it was audio or video,
without digging deeper into the metadata.

Since there seems to be interest, here's a pointer to the video project
planning page and please do feel to add/markup/edit. The plan is to execute
a video gathering/production project in March/April.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fuzheado/Video_project

-Andrew