RCOM is not functioning as a complete group anymore.  However, we split
into sub-committees while we were still a functioning group.  The subject
recruitment sub-committee and newsletter sub-committees are performing
vital functions still.

I never stated that research recruiting needs RCOM approval.  I definitely
said that it "ought to" have RCOM approval.  There are also more than two
"review coordinators" (not not "reviewers") -- it's just that DarTar and I
have accepted the burden of distributing work.  When people are busy, we
often coordinate the reviews ourselves.

I welcome your edits to make it clear that review is optional.  As you
might imagine, I have plenty of work to do and I appreciate your good-faith
collaboration on improving our research documentation.

-Aaron