Sorry, like you I have no idea how to find "unfindable" papers written in
foreign languages. Yet another factor may be a growing reluctance among
students and/or their professors to release papers to a wider audience. I
don't think many research students are convinced that the publication of
their paper could be beneficial for their employment prospects in the
short- or long term, especially when we as a community tend to slam any and
all research in the typical pedantic wiki way.