Wikipedia Research Track at OpenSym 2015!
Wikis and Open Collaboration Track at OpenSym 2015!

We have extended the research paper submission deadline to *April 13th, 2015* AoE (Monday night) to give authors more time to finish their paper submissions.

http://www.opensym.org/os2015/call-for-papers/wikis-and-open-collaboration-research-track/

http://www.opensym.org/os2015/call-for-papers/wikipedia-research-track/

We would appreciate an abstract submission by the old deadline, March 29th, 2015. Abstract submission is not required but should help us plan the review process. Please submit through

https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=opensym2015

Those who will attend OpenSym 2015 at San Francisco's Golden Gate Club

http://www.presidio.gov/venues/Pages/Golden-Gate-Club.aspx

will not only experience a great research program and community events, but also get to listen to and engage with keynote speakers

- Peter Norvig of Google,
- Richard Gabriel of IBM,
- Robert Glushko of UC Berkeley, and
- Tony Wasserman of CMU (Silicon Valley).

See you in San Francisco!

--
Prof. Dr. Dirk Riehle, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nürnberg
Open Source Research Group, Applied Software Engineering