Hi Leila

Thanks very much, what I need to be able to do is get all the articles
within the category and subcategories of Category:Education and then get
page views for all of them, its a lot of pages...... My friend Ed Saperia
created a spreadsheet to do this but unfortunately the query API limits to
a few 100 articles so its not possible to run the query through that.

Any other suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

John