Thanks for the answer, Oliver. But I am not sure it answers my questions. I'd
like to study aspects like how much time is spent in certain pages, as a
proxy of how content is approached/read/understood. I'd be happy with time
of entering the page, time of leaving. This is not entirely centered on
'user activity', but I said that because I imagined data would be stored in
a similar way to editor sessions, or in a database and I would need to do
the time calculations.

Cheers,

Marc

El dc., 29 juny, 2016 03:11, Oliver Keyes <ironho...@gmail.com> va escriure: