I would encourage people to start moving their papers to Wikidata and use P921 for tagging. I have attempted a query on WDSQ for what we have at the moment:

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User:Fnielsen/SPARQL#The_full_monty

Presently I catch 32 results. I have put most of my Wikipedia and Wikidata papers in there.

Adding your papers is most easily done with the help of Magnus if you got a DOI for the paper: https://tools.wmflabs.org/sourcemd/

/Finn

# Wikipedia research et al.
select ?paper ?paperLabel ?class_labels ?authors ?venueLabel ?topics ?date_of_publication ?full_text
where {
  {
    select
      ?paper ?paperLabel
(group_concat(distinct ?classes_label; separator=", ") as ?class_labels)
      (group_concat(distinct ?author_label; separator=", ") as ?authors)
      (sample(?published_ins) as ?venue)
      (group_concat(distinct ?topic_label; separator=", ") as ?topics)
      (min(?dates_of_publication) as ?date_of_publication)
      (sample(?full_texts) as ?full_text)
    where {
      { ?paper wdt:P921 wd:Q52 } # Wikipedia
      union { ?paper wdt:P921 wd:Q195951 } # reliability
union { ?paper wdt:P921 wd:Q870337 } # academic studies about Wikipedia
      union { ?paper wdt:P921 wd:Q23038345 } # Wikipedian
union { ?paper wdt:P921 ?wiki . ?wiki wdt:P31 wd:Q10876391 } # Language-version Wikipedia
      union { ?paper wdt:P921 wd:Q2013 }  # Wikidata

      optional {
        ?paper wdt:P31 ?classes .
        ?classes rdfs:label ?classes_label .
        filter (lang(?classes_label) = "en")
      }

      { ?paper wdt:P921 ?topic . }
optional { ?topic rdfs:label ?topic_label . filter (lang(?topic_label) = "en") }

      optional {
        ?paper wdt:P50 ?author .
        ?author rdfs:label ?author_label .
        filter (lang(?author_label) = "en") }

      optional { ?paper wdt:P1433 ?published_ins }
      optional { ?paper wdt:P577 ?dates_of_publication }
      optional { ?paper wdt:P953 ?full_texts }

    } group by ?paper ?paperLabel
  }

SERVICE wikibase:label { bd:serviceParam wikibase:language "en" . }
} order by desc(?date_of_publication)