Thank you for the inquiry to clarify "lifespan". Perhaps there is a better
term that describes Wikipedia article survival. For example, if a stub is
not expanded, it can remain a stub, indefinitely. Yes? Aaron sent over
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Content_persistence, which has
been very helpful so far. With that being said, "content that persists"
might be a better phrase to describe my interest to determine the length of
time a Wikipedia article's content "persists".

Sincere regards,

Stella
--
Stella Yu | STELLARESULTS | 415 690 7827
"Chronicling heritage brands and legendary people."