Adam,

Thanks so much for your warm words. It is much appreciated, not to mention
encouraging -- there's nothing better than knowing this paper is of use to
others. :)

Your ORES initiative is important and very relevant not only to the
education program, but to the way we review articles in general throughout
the movement. Do keep us posted on how it progresses!

Warm regards from Tel Aviv,
Shani.