Hi Zheng,
thank you for sharing this initiative! It looks super interesting.
Depending on what audiences the study will be targeting, I think you would
benefit immensely from talking to a few Wikimedia program leaders that are
running Education programs, specifically:
- Wiki Edu Foundation (link <https://wikiedu.org/>). You probably know
them, they run Wikipedia Education Programs in the US and Canada. They
target university students.
- Education Collaborative (link
<https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/Wikipedia_Education_Collaborative>).
This is a group of experienced program leaders who run Wikipedia Education
Programs in different countries all over the world, excluding the US and
Canada. The education level here is diverse across countries; it ranges
from primary to secondary school and university students.

Let me know if you want to know more, and I can put you in touch with
relevant people who would be able to help you.

Best,

María