I have a few thoughts.

Thinking financially here: while I'm not aware of studies, the rise of
Wikipedia coincided with the demise of Encarta. Also, I think that you'd
want to take into consideration the impacts that Wikipedia has had via its
appearance in Google search results and in Google's information summary
panels; I'm sure that Google has reaped substantial financial benefits from
Wikipedia. (This is a mixed blessing.) You might consider making an
estimate of how many millions of dollars university and school libraries
have saved by not purchasing proprietary encyclopedias.

You might consult with WikiProject Medicine and WPMF to learn about the
public health impacts of their efforts in content development and
translation efforts, which they seem to think have been substantial in the
developing world.

I believe that the education folks in WMF and WEF have done some analyses
of how Wikipedia assignments have may have yielded improved student
engagement with material than traditional course assignments.

There are probably also financial benefits that others have reaped from
using open source MediaWiki software. Perhaps the folks in WMF Tech would
be able to provide some analysis of the benefits of MediaWiki to external
organizations.

HTH,

Pine