From: Aaron Halfaker <aaron.halfa...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 11:19 AM
Subject: [AI] AI Wishlist initialized and a new Phab Tag
To: Application of Artificial Intelligence and other advanced computing
strategies to Wikimedia Projects <a...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Hey folks,

I hosted the AI Wishlist session at the Developer Summit[1].  At that
session, we brainstormed a set of AIs that we think would be interesting to
implement.  Generally I asked people to do their best to follow template
that would help us remember why the AI was important, what it would help
with, and what resources might help get it implement.

Well, I've taken all of the notes and filed a large set of phab tasks under
a new "artificial-intelligence" tag.  Please review all of the fun, new
proposals that are listed there and make sure you subscribe to those that
you're interested in.

See https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/artificial-intelligence/

1. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T147710

-Aaron