Today we are announcing
<https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/02/07/scaling-understanding-of-harassment/>
the
first results of the collaboration between Wikimedia Research and Jigsaw on
modeling personal attacks and other forms of harassment on English
Wikipedia. We have released
<https://figshare.com/projects/Wikipedia_Talk/16731> a corpus of 95M user
and article talk page comments as well as over 1M human labels produced by
4000 crowd-workers for a set of 100k comments. Documentation on our
methodology and future work can be found in our paper Ex Machina: Personal
Attacks Seen at Scale <https://arxiv.org/abs/1610.08914> (to appear at
WWW2017) and on our project page on meta
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Detox>. If you are interested in
contributing to the project, please get in touch via the project talk page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research_talk:Detox>. Another great way to
get involved is to label a set of comment in the Wikilabels discussion
quality campaign <http://labels.wmflabs.org/ui/enwiki/>.