Hello,

I am looking for research on how editors transition through various levels
of involvement in their time as editors. The questions I ask myself are:

- How many people to come each month?
- How many editors leave?

…those are not too difficult to answer but…

- How many people become more involved over time? E.g. How many each month
come to a level where they are interested in handling many pages on the
watchlist, learn the less obvious aspects of wiki culture etc.

In my work as designer I am often involved in features for intermediate
and/or very involved users and I’m wondering if there are any ballpark
estimates of how many people learn these features each month.

Jan

--
Jan Dittrich
UX Design/ User Research

Phone: +49 (0)30 219 158 26-0
http://wikimedia.de

Imagine a world, in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. That‘s our commitment.