Hi John,

I suspect you've seen this already, but you can use MediaWiki's external link
search to search for links to UNESCO. For example here's how to find links to
resources hosted at en.unesco.org/mediabank in the commons:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?target=http%3A%2F%2Fen.unesco.org%2Fmediabank&title=Special%3ALinkSearch&uselang=en

You can do searches like that on all the language Wikipedias. Maybe it could
yield some interesting data for analysis? If you're interested I have some code
for collecting the links automatically:

    https://github.com/edsu/wikilinks

Also, a few years ago Liam Wyatt prepared a report for the National Museum of
Australia about their relationship with Wikimedia. Perhaps there are some
ideas/approaches in there that could be useful for your project?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e0/Wikipedia_-_National_Museum_of_Australia_Situation_Report%2C_February_2012.pdf

Good luck!

//Ed