Hello All,

Yes. Which of the digital assistants (Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant,
Cortana) source/cite Wikipedia? Are there any ongoing studies on the bias
of digital assistants towards a specific source? Citing specifically means,
when a user enables any of the above-mentioned digital assistants by
asking, "What is or Who is" questions, when is Wikipedia a source?

Apologies for the grammar jumble.

Sincere regards,

Stella
--
Stella Yu | STELLARESULTS | 415 690 7827
"Chronicling heritage brands and legendary people."