Hi,

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 2:06 PM, James Salsman <jsals...@gmail.com> wrote:
> However, I am not comfortable seeing research papers being shared on
> this list in manners which ask the readers to disclose their personal
> information:
>
> http://imgur.com/a/qtzRS
>
> Can we please have some baseline standards for sharing research
> without any paywalls or requests for personal information?

I agree in theory but your screenshot is for the abstract only.

there is an option to make an account instead of doing the Google (or
Facebook) login thing and once you've made the account and downloaded
the PDF then it's still just an abstract, less than 1 full page.

the full text is behind a different paywall and seems to require
actual payment not just signing up for a free account:
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0268580917722906

-Jeremy