On Sat, Aug 26 2017, Leila Zia wrote:

> ** I personally would skip the whole conversation style in this kind
> of article. In some of your audience, including me, it creates a first
> reaction of "yes, we taught him a lesson."

There's no accounting for taste, but I found the style offputting.

I'll comment on one claim in the article:

 « Robots are never going to “think” like humans »

That is, in general, a non sequitor.  Airplanes don't fly the same way
that birds fly.  AlphaGo apparently doesn't play Go the way humans do.
Wikipedia isn't written the same way that Britannica is -- and no one
really seems to mind ;-)

... and, yes, what does this post have to do with wikis?

Could we use some theorising about AI systems to understand and correct
some of the infelicities of good old fashioned Web 2.0 systems?

What would the article look like if it was a broader call to action?