Hi Rhododendrites,

Thanks for sharing this here. I went through it and left a comment.

Imo, this is an important thread for this list's audience to engage
with, to share your perspective, and to help the enwiki community come
up with a compiled set of (new?) guidelines for how research can be
done on enwiki which takes your needs into account, but also respects
their invaluable personal time they spend to make English Wikipedia
better everyday.

Best,
Leila

--