Hi everyone,

We are excited to announce that the 5th annual Wiki Workshop [1] will
take place in Lyon on April 24, 2018 and as part of The Web Conference
2018 (a.k.a. WWW2018) [2].

You can access the call for papers at
http://wikiworkshop.org/2018/#call . Please submit your ongoing or
completed research related to Wikimedia projects to the workshop. Note
that 2018-01-28 is the submission deadline if you want your paper to
appear in the proceedings, and 2018-03-11 is for all other papers.[3]

Following the past year's model, the workshop will have a set of
invited talks (Jon Kleinberg and Markus Kroetzsch have already
accepted our invitation [4] \o/), a poster session, and more.

Questions and comments are welcome. Otherwise, we're looking forward
to receiving your submissions and seeing you in Lyon in April. :)

Best,
Leila, on behalf of the organizers [5]

[1] http://wikiworkshop.org/2018/
[2] https://www2018.thewebconf.org/