Hi Leila,

thanks for the pointers! We've already been in touch with Vinitha, Gergő,
and Adam, talking about potential points of connecting the two projects. I
will look into the Sockpuppet detection project. About the workshop, I'm
not sure if we can manage to write up something by the time of the deadline.

Martin

Dr. Martin Potthast
Bauhaus-Universität Weimar
Digital Bauhaus Lab