Hi Everyone,

Quick correction.

The next Research Showcase will be live-streamed this Wednesday, February
21, 2018 at 11:30 AM (PST) *19:30 (UTC).*

Kindly,

Sarah R.

--
Sarah R. Rodlund
Senior Project Coordinator-Product & Technology, Wikimedia Foundation | Hic

*“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
matter.”  ~ Martin Luther King Jr
<https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/23924.Martin_Luther_King_Jr_>*