Hi Houcemeddine,

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 4:41 AM, abdelwaheb turki <
turkiabdelwa...@hotmail.fr> wrote:

> Dear Mr. or Ms.,
> I thank you for your answer. I will answer do a proposal to Wikimania
> conference 2018 entitled "Wikidata in Medicine: What, why and how" in which
> I introduce Wikidata as a medical knowledge database, I give an overview of
> successful experiences of medical applications of Wikidata, I show the
> useful functions that Medical Wikidata can do when completed, and I give to
> developers ideas of how Medical Wikidata can be automatically enriched
> based on eHealthMe, MeSH and Medline. I ask what is the best format for
> such proposals. I also ask if you are working on similar topics and like to
> merge your Wikiindaba proposal with this one or if you have some comments
> and questions about my proposal.

​You mention Wikiindaba [1], and I'm going to assume that you mean
Wikimania [2] throughout the above.

Given that your proposal is related to Wikidata, I suggest you check out
the list of Wikidata related submission for Wikimania 2018 [3] and continue
the conversation in the corresponding discussion pages and/or with the
authors of relevant submissions. For example, there is an item about
Wikidata for Medical Decision Support in that list. [4]

Best,
Leila

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiIndaba_conference_2018
[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2018