[Crossposting to Research and Analytics lists]

Most Wikipedia articles with a weekly periodicity show more pageviews
on a typical weekday than a weekend. Some articles associated with
weekends (e.g. articles associated with a variety of hobbies) will
show relatively fewer pave views on weekdays.

Suppose I wanted to plot a heatmap with colors corresponding to the
strength of the weekly periodicity of the pageviews of articles shown
in different geographic locations.

(1) Has anyone done anything like this before?

(2) Is sufficient information available from the current logging regime?

Finally, I would also like to ask for review of this summarization, please:

https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimedia_Technology%2FAnnual_Plans%2FFY2019%2FCDP3%3A_Knowledge_Integrity&type=revision&diff=2762601&oldid=2762351

Best regards,
Jim